Temporary Office Hours
Current appointment schedule (as of 4/23/20)
- Daytime Telehealth from 8am-4:30pm: Telehealth for patients needing sick care, rechecks and refills of medication where appropriate. To ask a question or schedule a telehealth visit before 4:30 pm, call any location.
- Night Clinic Telehealth from 5pm-8:30pm: Night Clinic is available for Telehealth by calling our Goldsboro Office at 919-734-4736 and leaving a message. A physician will call back within an hour.
- At any time at all locations, any child with an emergency such as severe abdominal pain or a severe asthma attack will be seen immediately.
Goldsboro/Mt. Olive Locations:
- 8am-1pm: Appointments for patients needing visits for well-child care, physicals, medication refills, injuries and care for minor illness not suspected of COVID 19. Telehealth is available for children with COVID symptoms.
- 2pm-5pm: Sick visits only. If you are not comfortable bringing your child in for a visit during this time, please call us and we will determine if your child can be seen via telehealth.
- 8am-4:30pm: All day appointments are restricted to well child care, physicals, medication refills, injuries and minor illness not suspected of COVID 19. Sick children will be seen in the Goldsboro or Mt. Olive locations.
- Telehealth is available for children presenting with COVID symptoms during this time.
Please note, due to the change in schedule, none of our locations are offering our routine walk-in hour.
Triage services are available 24/7 by calling our Goldsboro office at 919-734-4736.