Temporary Office Hours
Current appointment schedule
- Daytime Telehealth from 8am-4:30pm: Telehealth for patients needing sick care, rechecks and refills of medication where appropriate. To ask a question or schedule a telehealth visit before 4:30 pm, call any location.
- Night Clinic Telehealth from 5pm-7:30pm: Night Clinic is available for Telehealth by calling our Goldsboro Office at 919-734-4736 and leaving a message. A physician will call back within an hour.
- At any time at all locations, any child with an emergency such as severe abdominal pain or a severe asthma attack will be seen immediately.
Goldsboro/Mt. Olive Locations:
- 8am-1pm: Appointments for patients needing visits for well-child care, physicals, medication refills, injuries and care for minor illness not suspected of COVID-19. Telehealth is available for children with COVID-19 symptoms.
- 2pm-5pm: Sick visits only. If you are not comfortable bringing your child in for a visit during this time, please call us and we will determine if your child can be seen via telehealth.
- 8am-4:30pm: All day appointments are restricted to well child care, physicals, medication refills, injuries and minor illness not suspected of COVID-19. Sick children will be seen in the Goldsboro or Mt. Olive locations.
- Telehealth is available for children presenting with COVID-19 symptoms during this time.
Please note, due to the change in schedule, none of our locations are offering our routine walk-in hour.
Triage services are available 24/7 by calling our Goldsboro office at 919-734-4736.